In order to comply with the CDC regulations of no more than 10 people in any one area, we have made a change to our staffing model and our hours. This will 1) make you, our customers, feel safer; be safer, 2) give you LONGER hours to shop and speak via phone or text with our staff and 3) allow us to stagger schedules and reduce the number of staff members at one time, in one area.
Starting Monday, March 23rd we will extend our hours to the following:
SALES: Monday – Saturday 8:30am – 7pm
PARTS & SERVICE: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 7pm and Saturday 8:30am – 1pm
As this is an ever-changing situation and we may have to make further modifications as guidelines change in our area.
We will update you via email or facebook as the need arises.
We appreciate your loyalty and support as we navigate through
this difficult time.
Stay safe and stay healthy everyone!
MESSAGE FROM OUR OWNERS 3/16/20
Since 1972, Rich & Sons Camper Sales has been part of the Tri-Cities and greater Nebraska community. We’ve weathered tornados, floods and economic downturns together. And through it all, we’ve remained Nebraska Strong. This too, shall pass, but with the impact of COVID-19 spreading throughout our country and, indeed, the world, we wanted to outline the procedures we have in place to make Rich & Sons a safe place for both our employees and our customers.
UPDATES TO OUR CURRENT PROCEDURES:
• Regular hand washing throughout the day, for at least 20 seconds.
• Liberal use of hand sanitizer throughout the day, available at each workstation and for customers.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
• Workstations disinfected at least 2x daily including desktops, keyboards, phones, pens or anything touched regularly.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, coffee station, water station etc. at least 2x daily.
• Minimized touching of other employees and customers (no handshaking, hugging, high-fives etc.)
• Increased use of office to office calling and walkie-talkies in lieu of face to face communication.
• If you are feeling sick or showing any signs of COVID-19, please remain at home.
Please note, we will monitor any changes in the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization and adapt our procedures accordingly. The safety and health of our customers and employees remains our number 1 priority at this time.
We will remain open normal hours and are ready to help you get out there to camp as soon as the weather warms up. We appreciate your trust and patronage and look forward to seeing you soon.
Nick & Tony Staab
Rich & Sons Camper Sales